Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's a Very Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW MEMBERS OF PLANET EARTH! Umm, what to talk about, what to talk about... well, for starters, we recently celebrated an early Christmas at my mom's house. While doing this, I got a new karaoke machine... guess who was singing Rockin' Robin for a half hour today? Ha! So, flashback like a week and a half ago, I was really just doing nothing, so I decided to invite my friend Celest over to my mom's house. We did a breakfast with Mr. Santa Clause (some of you might know him...), a stake dance here in Herriman, and... a PHOTOSHOOT! You see, Celest wants to be a model, and since my mom is a photographer, she agreed to "dapple" a little bit... here are some pictures of her and I, see what you think:

I did Celest's hair, so tell me what you think!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!
:)HEIDI(:

No comments:

Post a Comment