Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Old and New Friends

Excuse me if this post is a bit more serious than the other ones... I was reading my friend Melissa's blog just barely and I miss her. So, if you are reading this Melissa, just know that I miss you and Melanie and all of my AF buddies!!! I am having fun at Lone Peak, my classes are mostly all right, but my two favorites are Sports/Entertainment Marketing and Chinese. I am not really understanding anything the Chinese teacher says, but I have friends and a brother (Brian... that would be you) in that class! And hey, if anybody has any ideas of how to better understand that language, I would LOVE to hear, because it is H-A-R-D! I also have math class with my older sister, Maddy, and to anyone that knows her, you understand how fun that would be ;P. To lighten this one up a little more, who wants to hear a joke??? Even if you don't, here it goes...
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Tank!
Tank who?
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Haha, I love that joke, it just never gets old...
:)Heidi(:

No comments:

Post a Comment