Friday, August 19, 2011


This is my ADORABLE new puppy!!! We got him on sunday... his name is Cooper... HE IS JUST SO DANG ADORABLE  I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT! Anyway, he is only 4 months old, but still huge! (I apologize for my lack of fashion here... I wasn't aware that we would be taking a picture when I put my PJs on :D)


Hopefully you can tell that this is supposed to be a butterfly... I got duct tape for babysitting once, and I used it to decorate my backpack. Isn't it just great? It took me like three hours to cut out and tape on all that duct tape... but it's worth it! (right?)


And last of all: today, we celebrated my little sister (and my mom)'s birthdays by going to Chuck-E-Cheese's. The only thing I was excited for was this picture thing, and I love it! If you couldn't tell, I am the one on the far left, then the middle is my cousin Lexi (she just got her braces), and the far right is my little sister Darby. Well yep, that is my summary of the week!!!! Oh and p.s. I AM SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL!!! Lone Peak, watch out! I'm coming in like a STORM, baby!!!
:)HEIDI(:

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable!
    What kind of dog is he?

    Love
    Grandma Scarbrough
    Gabbie
    Kathrine and Olivia
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a ST Bernard, and he is so big! I miss all of you guys!!!
    Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete